Masi Prestige

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012
      Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 4:27 PM
      Subject: Masi Prestige

      http://madison.craigslist.org/bik/2922184284.html%c2%a0
      email this posting to a friend madison craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]
      miscategorizedprohibitedspam/overpostbest of craigslist
      Masi Prestige - $2995 (Manitowoc, WI)

      Date: 2012-03-25, 6:41PM CDTReply to: sp72v-2922184284@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Masi Prestige1983 Masi - Completely equipped with the very fine Campagnolo 50th ann. group, Bike is in immaculate condition, kept in my apartment. I purchased from the original owner, who had owned it for 19 years. He purchased it new in November of 1983 from Gus Betat & Sons in New Orleans Louisiana. The Masi frame serial number is 783. The size is xt54 cm. I am the second owner who has had the bike for 9 years and has never ridden it. The bike sits in my apartment, looking like a piece of artwork. I purchased this because I was impressed with the Masi mystique. Hand made in Italy. Signed by Carlo Masi. I have the validation of ownership card, from Campagnolo, No. 6779 This number was transferred to me on January 21st of 2003. I will transfer the number to the purchaser. Also included is Campagnolo original documentation. Can assist with shipping at your expense. To see more pictures visit this web site: http://www.timswoboda.com/misc/masi/masi.html
      * Location: Manitowoc, WI
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests PostingID: 2922184284