Stunning Vintage Atala Italian bike~ Full Campagnolo/brooks saddle 615mm $750.00000000000000000000000

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012
      Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 3:24 PM
      Subject: Stunning Vintage Atala Italian bike~ Full Campagnolo/brooks saddle 615mm $750.00000000000000000000000

      http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/2921658630.html

      email this posting to a friend chicago craigslist > city of chicago > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      Stunning Vintage Atala Italian bike~ Full Campagnolo/brooks saddle - $750 (All over)

      ________________________________
      Date: 2012-04-05, 12:05PM CDT
      Reply to: h3cpz-2921658630@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      I have an a beautiful Atala Record 101 Professional for sale made with Colombus tubing

      The bike has full Campagnolo Nuovo Record and Super Record Components and a perfect condition brooks saddle

      The brake calipers have never even been used before, and are completely new

      I have added new tires, bar wrap, cables and the bikes has been completely regreased and is in like new working order

      The frame size is 61.5 cm so it is for a rider 6ft or taller!

      Please email me if you have any questions concerning the bicycle!

      * Location: All over
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 2921658630