NOS 50th schwinn paramount medium $1400 craigslist portland oregon april 5 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012
      Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 3:38 PM
      Subject: NOS 50th schwinn paramount medium $1400 craigslist portland oregon

      This appears to me a great buy to me the / is are components new also
      Not seller
      charles nighbor walnut creek, ca usa
       ps sure was a chill in the air climbing mt diablo today

      http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/bik/2939738398.html

      email this posting to a friend portland craigslist > clark/cowlitz > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      schwinn paramount - $1400 (vancouver )

      Date: 2012-04-04, 8:24AM PDT
      Reply to: kqbt8-2939738398@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Schwinn Paramount 50th Anniversary Edition

      This never-ridden 50th anniversary edition is in absolute mint condition. It has never been outside, garaged, and it has been stored inside my home. It was built using Suntour Superbe Pro components. Suntour cranks, chainset, derailers, and brakes. The rims are SunRims MZ14S. The bars are cinelli and the rear hub us the exception-it's a Suntour 7-speed hub from Suntours top mountain bike groupo. Incredibly rare and highly collectible. The forks are perfect-no pedals.

      Frame serial #560B L88022

      call 360-909-4890

      * Location: vancouver
      * PostingID: 2939738398