another Merlin titanium 55cm $2299

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 2:14 PM
       Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 2:06 PM
      Subject: Merlin titanium 55cm $2299

      http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/bik/2903032311.html

      email this posting to a friend atlanta craigslist > atlanta > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      Merlin titanium 55cm - $2300 (Atlanta )

      ________________________________
      Date: 2012-04-01, 6:50PM EDT
      Reply to: bfps5-2903032311@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      ________________________________

      Selling my Merlin titanium
      Bought this bike in like new old stock. Built it with my dream parts. Now time to sell... need to go where dreams die! Reality.. have bills to pay.

      55cm
      Mavic Ksyrium ES wheels with bags. ( Less then 550 miles on them ) they look new!
      Dura Ace 7400 Group in amazing condition. ( Looks almost new. )
      Chris King Headset
      Fizik Saddle ( Less then 100 miles ) like new
      Fizik ICS bag ( Looks New )
      Titanium bottle cages (Beautiful vintage look )
      3T Carbon Rotundo handlebars ( IN excellent condition, like new ) Retails for $360
      matching 3T seat post ( Excellent condition )
      FSA FORCE carbon Stem ( very little use )
      JAGWIRE titanium cable housing
      Michelin Pro3 tires ( less then 200 miles on them )

      I am in Atlanta but I am will be in Miami for the week of the 23rd of March.

      * Location: Atlanta
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 2903032311