Battaglin 51cm

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012
      Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2012 8:52 AM
      Subject: Battaglin 51cm

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/2941647858.html

      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      Battaglin 51cm - $550 (emeryville)

      ________________________________
      Date: 2012-04-05, 8:26AM PDT
      Reply to: x4jgc-2941647858@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      ________________________________

      I'm selling my beautiful battaglin road bike. This is a really nice italian bike and probably rare too. I think they were made in the 80's

      Details:
      Frame: Columbus Steel 51cm, I'm 5'4"
      Crankset: FSA 165mm
      Rear Sprocket: Shimano 18t flip flop hub SS/Fixed
      BB: Shimano
      Brakes: Shimano 105
      Headset: Shimano 105
      Stem: Cinelli
      Handlebar: Cinelli
      Brake levers: Campagnolo
      Seatpost: Italy 3ttt
      Saddle: Selle San Marco
      Wheels: New (6months old)
      Tape: New

      I'm asking $550 but will take best offer. Email if interested and leave phone number. Serious buyer only. Bike can be picked up in Emeryville or Peninsula.

      PS. If the item is here it means it's available.

      * PostingID: 2941647858