Weigle Randonneur serrotta classified april 2012 585mm

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2012
      The Paceline
      Forum > Classifieds (Cycling Products)
      Let's try with better pictures- Weigle Randonneur Welcome, cnighbor1.
      You last visited: Today at 10:06 AM
      Private Messages: Unread 0, Total
      7.
      User CP FAQ Community Calendar New
      Posts Search Quick
      Links Log
      Out

      Community Links
      Social
      Groups
      Pictures
      & Albums
      Contacts & Friends
      Members
      List
      Search Forums

      Show Threads Show Posts
      Tag Search
      Quick Links
      Today's Posts
      Mark
      Forums Read
      Open Contacts Popup
      User Control Panel
      Edit Signature
      Edit Your Details
      Edit Options
      Miscellaneous
      Private Messages
      Subscribed Threads
      Your Profile
      Go to Page...
      Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

      Today, 12:33 PM

      Gothard
      Senior Member Join Date: Oct 2005
      Location: Swiss Alps

      Let's try with better pictures- Weigle
      Randonneur
      ________________________________

      Back at it.
      I would like to sell my blue Weigle
      Randonneur, Winner of the Cirque du Cyclisme in 2007. This was Peter's personal
      bicycle. He sold it to our own esteemed DBRK (Douglas Brooks), who then passed
      on to me.
      I can wax over Weigles' qualities, but most already know. I can say
      that it is the perfect bicycle in my less than usual part of the world - steep
      mountains, fast descents. It also cruises for hours on end with impeccable
      manners and confoort.
      Stats:
      58.5 cc seat tube
      57 cc top tube
      17.2
      head tube
      saddle height on the pictures, 80.5 cm

      Price is 4500$
      for:
      Frame, headset, fork, fenders, front rack, rear light, pump, 12cm Velo
      Orange stem, mafac brakes, Campy Titanium seatpost.

      I can also sell the
      whole bike with Campy Record alloy shifters, SON front hub, record silver rear,
      Phil BB, TA Carmina 180mm crankset, Chorus derailers, mavic sport rims, Conti 4
      season tires, Brooks Ti saddle, SS cages, all for 6K.

      I will lower the
      price every 2 weeks by 100$ until it sells. It will be free in 90
      weeks....

      Gothard
      View
      Public Profile
      Gothard
      Gothard
      Add Gothard to Your
      Contacts

      Today, 12:33 PM

      Gothard
      Senior Member Join Date: Oct 2005
      Location: Swiss Alps

      Gothard
      View
      Public Profile
      Gothard
      Gothard
      Add Gothard to Your
      Contacts

      Today, 01:27 PM

      thwart
      Senior Member Join Date: Jan 2006
      Location: Wisco

      Stunning is an understatement... and then there's
      the bike, too.

      Seriously, that is one of the
      nicest machines to grace this site.
      __________________
      Old... and in
      the way.
      thwart
      View
      Public Profile
      thwart
      Send email to
      thwart
      thwart
      Add thwart to Your
      Contacts

      Today, 01:38 PM

      toosahn
      Senior Member Join Date: Sep 2011

      wow, what a beauty.

      How do you guys manage
      to ride so many miles in comfort with that kind of saddle to bar drop? Maybe I'm
      just weird, but on a rando/touring bike I prefer 0-2cm saddle-to-bar drop.
      toosahn
      toosahn
      Send email to
      toosahn
      toosahn
      Add toosahn to
      Your Contacts

      Today, 02:25 PM

      majl
      El Ciclista Join Date: Sep 2008
      Location: SF Bay Area

      I've got no business eyein' that bike, but wow it
      is pretty!

      What's the story behind the 180mm cranks? Is that a rando
      thing?
      majl
      majl
      majl
      Add majl to Your
      Contacts

      Today, 02:56 PM

      temeyone
      Junior Member Join Date: Feb 2012
      Location: Astoria, NY

      Also curious about the crank length...good for
      climbing? That would be my first guess.
      temeyone
      temeyone
      Send email to
      temeyone
      temeyone
      Add temeyone to
      Your Contacts

      Today, 02:59 PM

      tsarpepe
      Senior Member Join Date: Aug 2009

      Just checked my account. I'll have to wait about 63
      weeks...
      tsarpepe
      tsarpepe
      Send email to
      tsarpepe
      tsarpepe
      Add tsarpepe to
      Your Contacts

      Today, 03:03 PM

      jr59
      Senior Member Join Date: Oct 2010
      Location: New Orleans

      Thankfully, even with the GREAT new pics, it's
      still to small!

      It's a great bike, somebody buy it!
      __________________
      There is a place for Sram... On the other guys bike!
      jr59
      jr59
      Send email to
      jr59
      jr59
      Add jr59 to Your
      Contacts
      Today, 04:01 PM

      toosahn
      Senior Member Join Date: Sep 2011

      I really want those cranks.
      toosahn
      toosahn
      Send email to
      toosahn
      toosahn
      Add toosahn to
      Your Contacts

      Edit Tags Tags
      None

      « Previous
      Thread | Next Thread »

      Show Printable Version
      Email this
      Page
      Subscribe
      to this Thread
      Linear Mode
      Switch to Hybrid
      Mode
      Switch to Threaded
      Mode

      Rate This Thread
      Excellent
      Good
      Average
      Bad
      Terrible
      Posting Rules
      You may post new threads
      You may post replies
      You may post attachments
      You may edit your posts
      ________________________________

      BB code is On
      Smilies are On
      [IMG] code is On
      HTML code is Off
      Online Search Forums Forums Home General Discussion Bike Fit Rides, Events,
      Gatherings and Charity events Classifieds (Cycling Products) Image Gallery Serottas Custom Bikes Production Bikes The Showcase Catalogs

      Similar Threads
      Weigle randonneur Gothard Classifieds (Cycling
      Products) 30 03-31-2012 04:12 AM
      Weigle Randonneur (FS by the man
      himself) fiamme red Classifieds (Cycling
      Products) 12 03-09-2012 04:17 PM
      Weigle Fixed Gear Randonneur (54.5cm top
      tube) dave1215 Classifieds (Cycling
      Products) 0 10-27-2008 07:33 AM
      FS: Weigle randonneur jbay Classifieds (Cycling
      Products) 50 01-27-2008 05:03 PM
      J.P. Weigle Modern Path Racer dave1215 Custom Bikes 30 04-16-2007 09:41 PM