1981 Masi Gran Criterium $1449 60cm ctt

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Sent: Monday, April 2, 2012 4:09 PM
      Subject: 1981 Masi Gran Criterium $1449 60cm ctt

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/2931853204.html

      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > north bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      1981 Masi Gran Criterium - $1450 (petaluma)

      Date: 2012-03-30, 7:03PM PDT
      Reply to: r7gxf-2931853204@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      I am selling my 1981 California Masi Gran Criterium (USA Masi Registry SS # B8146 - SMC60) which was built at the Masi San Marcos California location by Dave Moulton according to Bob Hovey who is the leading authority on all things Masi (http://bhovey.com/Masi/index.html) in the second quarter of 1981. The Masi is in good condition with original paint and decals, chrome fork ends and fork crown which is in excellent condition with no rust! The frame is 60cm ctt and 59cm ctc but Masi frames are measured from the center of the bottom bracket to the very top of the point at the seat post so a more effective measure is the the stand over height which is 32 3/4".

      The list of components are as follows: Campagnolo Super Record cranks, bottom bracket, brakes, drilled levers and front Campagnolo Super Record derailleur and Nuovo Record rear derailleur (Pat.72), seat post and binder bolt, Cinelli 1R polished stem, Giro de Italia polished 44cm bars, Regina Oro freewheel and chain, Campagnolo small flange hubs with Champion polished rims (rear tied and soldered) rims built in the late 1970's at Spence Wolf 's shop and are truly beautiful. The bike also includes a TA chrome bottle bracket and Advocet Touring III saddle. The buyer can also choose to have the Sun Tour polished ratchet bar end shifters or the standard Campi down tube shifters and choose to keep the Campi cage peddles with Christophe toe clips or vintage Look clipless peddles both are very nice.

      Forgive me if I have missed anything and please call or email if you have any questions but please no trades or creative finance offers.

      Call 707-799-2235 or email me and leave a message with call back number if I miss your call...

      Thank You for looking.