Fw: Waterford R-33 Steel Frame, Fork, Headset 58cm $699

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Charles Nighbor <cnighbor2@...>
      To: Charles Nighbor <cnighbor2@...>
      Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2012 3:26 PM
      Subject: Waterford R-33 Steel Frame, Fork, Headset 58cm $699

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/2934675993.html

      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > san francisco > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      Waterford R-33 Steel Frame, Fork, Headset - $700 (USF / panhandle)

      ________________________________
      Date: 2012-04-01, 1:41PM PDT
      Reply to: dfkhb-2934675993@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      I've got a lovely red Waterford R-33 frame here with a Alpha Q carbon
      fork, black Chris King headset and a stem. Waterford is a top-notch builder (they build bikes for Rivendell), and you can't get a lighter steel frame (it's made of True Temper S3 tubing, coming in at under 3 lbs). The ride on this
      bike is renounded for its comfort and responsiveness, makes a great club bike, day tourer or brevet bike. I've even taken it on a few multi-day tours -- works great if you know how to pack light.

      The paint job is fully custom and absolutely stunning. Cherry red, with blue flames creeping up the fork and frame. Size is 58cm CTC, and here are the all details:
      http://waterfordbikes.com/now/framedetails.php?user_key=2124f304b681e6349f46992c3138f8cd

      Here's a larger picture of the bike as I had it built up:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/57941256@N00/6818390173/in/photostream

      Email for more pictures.

      *