Classic Masi Team 3V - Shimano Dura-Ace Grupp o‏ 58cm $599

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012
       Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2012 3:10 PM
      Subject: Classic Masi Team 3V - Shimano Dura-Ace Gruppo‏ 58cm $599

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/2931490537.html

      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > san francisco > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      Classic Masi Team 3V - Shimano Dura-Ace Gruppo‏ - $600 (Marina/Cow Hollow)

      ________________________________
      Date: 2012-03-30, 3:02PM PDT
      Reply to: 7czdg-2931490537@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      ________________________________

      Masi Team 3V - a classic!

      58 cm, Shimano Dura-Ace gruppo (with Ultegra Flightdeck shift/brake levers).

      53/39 chain-ring, 12-26 8-speed rear cassette, 3T handlebars (42 cm), Campagnolo seatpost, Selle Italia Turbo Matic 3 saddle, Mavic Open Pro wheelset (made in France) with Continental Ultra tires.

      This Faliero Masi is stamped 58M on the frame's bottom bracket. The frame is oversized steel with internal lugs. Pedals are not included.

      I don't know much about bikes, but my friend who does (and who helped me write the specs for this posting), says this is a classic bike with a great set of components. The bike would benefit from some new tires as they are old/worn. With my weekends now being spent enjoying time with my kids, this beauty's just collecting dust in the garage. Goes to first person who pays cash.

      Thanks for looking, and feel free to email or come have a look.

      If the link does not show more than one photo, please send an email and I will respond with additional pics.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/77927128%40N08/6828026094/

      * Location: Marina/Cow Hollow
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 2931490537