21" Bridgestone XO-2 - $380

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2012
      Not mine. Pix on link. (I believe it to be a '92 because of the fork.)

      http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/bik/2888927638.html

      Truly beautiful Bridgestone XO-2 hybrid. This is deff not your ordinary
      hybrid though. This model in particular has very good reviews. Can not
      only be used for Commuting but also touring, fire trails- of any
      distance, flat or hill. Its very light weight but yet very strong
      quality tubing and components to handle even the nastiest weather. Comes
      with the famous mustache bars that allow you more comfort and
      aerodynamics. Definitively a different look that can only be found on a
      Bridgestone. Truly a piece a history, as mentioned in the head title
      this bike is near mint condition, ALL original but the tires. Even the
      tape on the bars is the original, looks like it was freshly wrapped
      yesterday. Wouldnt take much effort to get this bike looking like new
      maybe even in show condition. Has super light double wall Ritchey wheels
      that have little to no break marks (they look fresh out the factory
      polished still) so that's just a little idea on how little use this bike
      has. I really can't explain with any more words how nice this bike
      really is, if you know these bikes then you know what your getting.
      Check out pics which do very little justice.. Rear rack and pump
      included in the sale!!!

      Only serious buyers will be replied to, pls email or contact me by cell 503 seventomato eightpotato zeroquaylenyuknyuknyuk