Gios torino 55cm $549 New Paint

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 3:58 PM
      Subject: Gios torino 55cm $549 New Paint

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/2885916313.html%c2%a0%c2%a0
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > san francisco > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]
      miscategorizedprohibitedspam/overpostbest of craigslist
      Gios torino 55cm - $550 (richmond / seacliff)

      Date: 2012-03-05, 10:41AM PSTReply to: qcm32-2885916313@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      I'm selling my completely new repainted and redecaled Gios Torino frame with Campagnolo C Record headset.The frame is like new. The C Record Headset is in incredible condition without wrench marks. The fork is like newI'm letting this frame go as I need the money more than the frameI'm letting this bike go for what the paint job cost me!Thank youRoman
      * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests PostingID: 2885916313