Vintage Trek, Campy Super Record, 56cm, $200 (craigslist / Topeka)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      Vintage Trek, Campy Super Record, 56cm, $200 (craigslist / Topeka)
      Not mine ...
      Bob HuffordSpringfield, MO
      classic Trek, Campy road bike - $200 (Topeka)
      Date: 2012-03-04, 6:18PM CST
      Reply to: r6pj9-2884767625@...
      classic racing road bike, 56cm frame made of 531 reynolds steel, all components are Campagnolo Super Record. also campy pedals and rims. I have upgraded some things such as a carbon fork, campy athena crank, bontrager saddle, and areo brake levers, but still have all of the original components if someone want to but it back to original glory. It has lived inside its whole life and I poured motor oil throughout the frame a couple of times to insure there would never be any rust. I have thousands of miles on this bike but am getting to old to ride it.

      Location: Topeka
      http://topeka.craigslist.org/bik/2884767625.html