Fw: 61cm HETCHINS MAGNUM BONUM c.1964 Reynolds 531 1960s 61cm HETCHINS MAGNUM BONUM c.1964 Reynolds 531 1960s on england eBay (end time 30-Mar-12 00:56:27 BST)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Charles Nighbor <cnighbor2@...>
      To: Charles Nighbor <cnighbor2@...>
      Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2012 3:54 PM
      Subject: 61cm HETCHINS MAGNUM BONUM c.1964 Reynolds 531 1960s 61cm HETCHINS MAGNUM BONUM c.1964 Reynolds 531 1960s on england eBay (end time 30-Mar-12 00:56:27 BST)

      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%c2%a01964 Hetchins Magnum Bonum
      Seat Tube: 61cm (ctc), Top Tube: 59cm (ctc)
      Rear Spacing: 120mm Seatpost:27.2mm BB Threading:British

      Originally purchased in 1964 from Wiley Brothers of Huddersfield, with the frameset costing £28.18.0. We have the original sales receipt (see pics) and have access to the builders card too. Lovingly and tastefully restored before we got our mitts on it and the work carried out is very professional. Free from any damage and has only suffered a few minor paint chips since restoration.

      See our shop for more vintage frames & components. I combine shipping, please ask for prices.

      Available for pick up from London N1 or can post. Please be aware that the postage price only includes £50 compensation. If you require more then it will cost extra. Please ask if you want it covered for more.

      WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE - please see postage section for shipping costs. PLEASE NOTE - The quoted prices do not include insurance, insurance is highly recommended but will need to be added on at cost.