1993, Bridgestone, RB-1, yellow, pics, 56cm, $700 (craigslist / Denver)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      1993, Bridgestone, RB-1, yellow, pics, 56cm, $700 (craigslist / Denver)
      Not mine ...
      Bob HuffordSpringfield, MO
      Yellow Bridgestone RB-1 - $700 (Denver)
      Date: 2012-03-04, 7:45AM MST
      Reply to: q7tnf-2883841343@...
      1993 Bridgestone RB-1

      56cm (Top tube stand over height is ~31.5")

      Selling to recoup some of the funds spent on my new road bike and get started on a mountain bike. It's in great condition especially for its age. Frame has some scratches, some of which have been touched up. There are no dings, dent or rust. Most of the components are Ultegra or 600. The shifters/levers are 9 speed Forte and are brand new. Wheels are Mavic Open Pros with Ultegra hubs. I had the wheels built by Colorado Cyclist 4 or 5 years ago. I have platform pedals on it for test rides . $700 cash. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
      http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/2883841343.html