NAHAS 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      Tons of studio photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirtragmag/

      On Serotta discussions web site a member posted above
      Right now Day 1 and Day 2 photos posted Assume Day will be there Monday or so
      However due to 1983 cut of for CR members please close your eyes when any later items than 1983 appear
      I enjoyed my day there. Sat. March 3rd. Dave Mouton was there with new fuso. No lugs but nice. CADD Maching was in full use. One wooden frame was CADD machined on inside. Two halfs that were than glued together. Makes one light weigth wood frame and very nice to see. Ed Litton is working with Bruce gordon producing some more great BG frames. My favorites were the utility bicycles. those with trailers or very large racks. I take the bike that transported to small Beer Kegs the adjacent hall was nearly full of bikes that they rode to show. YES
      Enjoy photos on web
      Charles F Nighbor
      Walnut Creek, CA USa