80s Faggin SL with campagnolo SR/NR

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      http://austin.craigslist.org/bik/2857038167.html

      email this posting to a friend austin craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      80s Faggin SL with campagnolo SR/NR - $1 (Central)
      ________________________________

      Date: 2012-02-17, 5:53PM CST
      Reply to: kjk6s-2857038167@... [Errors when replying to ads?]
      ________________________________

      For sale is an early 80s Italian-made Faggin made with Columbus SL tubing. Frame is 56/57cm. It has mostly Campagnolo Super Record components. Frame is in great condition with very few scratches and an "F" cutout on the bottom bracket shell. All components are in great condition. Please email with offers.

      Here's a parts list:

      3T 120mm quill stem. 26mm clamp
      3T 42cm handlebars with Gimondi bend
      Campagnolo Super Record headset
      Campagnolo Super Record brake levers with A'ME anatomic hoods
      Campagnolo Super Record brake calipers
      Campagnolo Super Record crankset. 170
      Campagnolo Super Record bottom bracket. italian threaded
      Campagnolo Super Record shifters
      Campagnolo Nuovo Record rear derailleur
      Campagnolo Nuovo Tipo high-flange hubs
      Campagnolo 980 Front Derailleur
      Galli seatpost. 27.2
      Selle Italia Turbo saddle

      I have decals from the Faggin company that I will include if desired.

      Here are pictures:

      * Location: Central