VO Rando Test Bike

  • Karl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 4:06 PM
      Velo Orange... great people (no I'm not affiliated) and excellent quality stuff. If I weren't in the middle of a touring bike build of my own I'd strongly consider getting this:

      http://store.velo-orange.com/index.php/vo-rando-test-bike.html

      VO Rando Test Bike

      This bike was used for some reviews and test rides. It's in great shape with very very low mileage. It does have a couple small scratches in the paint, but nothing worth worrying about. The build is a little different from what we normally do - it's a speedy kind of modern bike with 10-speed and STI shifting.

          VO Rando Frame, 57cm
          Shimano 105 hubs laced to PBP rims
          Challenge Pari-Roubaix tires
          Shimano 105 Brifters
          Shimano 105 Front & Rear derailleurs
          Shimano 105 11-28t 10-speed cassette
          Grand Cru Fluted Double crakset
          Dia Compe 610 Brakes
          VO Threadless stem 100mm on VO Quill adaptor
          VO Course Handlebars, 44cm
          VO Leather Bar Tape
          VO Model 1 Saddle
          Grand Cru Seatpost
          VO Road Quill Pedals with toeclips and Grand Cru leather straps
          37mm hammered fenders
          VO Rando Rack with decaleur
          VO Campagne Bag