Steel LandShark Road Bike - 57cm 1500 miles

  • Charles F Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/bik/2831449656.html%c2%a0email this posting to a friend new york craigslist > brooklyn > for sale / wanted > bicycles please flag with care: [?]
      best of craigslist
      Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More infoSteel LandShark Road Bike - 57 - $1300 (Sunset Park)Date: 2012-02-02, 3:41PM EST
      Reply to: ducyz-2831449656@... [Errors when replying to ads?]
       Steel Land Shark Road Bike 57 CM

      All Landsharks are handcrafted and painted by American frame builder John Slawta.

      Top Tube 57cm c-t-c. Seat Tube 56.5cm c-t-c. Filet-brazed steel frame (lugged bottom bracket). Reynolds Ouzo full carbon fork. Full Ultegra group: shifters, cranks, brakes, front and rear derailleur. Roval Fusee 700c clincher wheel set with black bladed spokes. Black Chris King headset 1 1/8. Ritchey Pro stem and seat post. Ritchey WCS handlebars- 42cm I think. New Selle Itialia Filante saddle. Pedals not included.
      The bike has never been crashed or ridden in bad weather. I am not sure what year the frame was made but it had never been ridden when I purchased it. I did not regularly use a computer on this bike but I would estimate I have probably put about 1500 miles on it over the last couple of years. This is a great bike in good mechanical shape that I am only selling to make room in my growing collection. Email with any questions.

      Location: Sunset Parkit's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 2831449656

      Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policyfeedback forum