1985 Trek 520 56cm on Boston CL $250

  • Ron Parkinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2012
      Not mine, pictures on site looks nice

      http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/bik/2832850952.html

      1985 Trek 520 all original except for a set of cheap pedals and a new set of 28x700c clement strada LLG tires. This bike rides beautifully and looks pretty darn good also. The frame is a 22" or 56cm Reynolds lugged steel frame, it has a rhode gear large seat bag and rhode gear frame pump. The rear rack is a Jim Blackburn. All of the components (brakes, shifters, derailleurs etc..) are shimano 600 and work flawlessly, has new brake pads also. This bike has a Helicomatic cassette and i will include the tool to service it. With some new bar tape and cables you'd never guess this bike was 27 years old, it really does look great. I'm asking $250 firm (does not include lights shown in pictures) . I can send larger pictures upon request. Thanks.