1980s, Trek, 520, pewter, pics, 57cm, $475 (craigslist / Waterloo, IA)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      1980s, Trek, 520, pewter, pics, 57cm, $475 (craigslist / Waterloo, IA)

      Not mine ...

      --------------------------------------

      57 c.m. Trek 520 touring bike - $475 (Waterloo)

      Date: 2012-01-25, 6:11PM CST
      Reply to: see below

      Bike has a standover height of 32.5 in.
      This bike is about a 9.5 out of 10 for paint-decals-and overall appearance.
      Handlebar tape and hoods are in great shape as well as the saddle.
      No doubt this one spent most of its time indoors not being ridden.
      I installed a new chain,lubed the brakes and derailleurs and shifters and tuned it up.
      Bike is very clean----color is pewter.
      Bike is an 18 speed.
      For accessories it has a rear rack-water cage-computer-and flickstand.
      Computer probably needs a new battery.
      This would be great for Ragbrai or for commuting.
      I also have several other bicycles in stock-not all are listed on line.
      I have many frames,and builder bicycles so you can save.
      Please call Mark 319-232-7597

      Location: Waterloo

      http://waterloo.craigslist.org/bik/2818244000.html