David Tesch Frame $500 medium size

  • Charles F Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/bik/2829389038.html%c2%a0email this posting to a friend los angeles craigslist > SF valley > for sale / wanted > bicycles please flag with care: [?]
      Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More infoRARE DAVE TESCH 101 - MASI BUILDER ! - $500 (91331)Date: 2012-02-01, 10:09AM PST
      Reply to: amf3a-2829389038@... [Errors when replying to ads?]
       Here's my mid '80s vintage Dave Tesch 101. Selling the frame and fork, INCLUDING Campagnolo headset and bottom bracket (Chorus or Croce D'Aune), seatpost binder bolt and dropout adjusters only. Wheels are not included. Frame and fork are straight, never crashed. No dents, no rust. Paint and decals are original, but it does have some scratches and chips. These 101 frames are very quick steering and handling, with a track bike geometry. A blast to ride! Hand built by Dave Tesch in San Marcos, CA, a former builder for Masi. Frame size is 54cm. Made of the finest quality double-butted tubing (guessing Reynolds 531 or Columbus SL); takes 27.2mm seatpost size. Dropouts are forged Campagnolo 1010a.
      Please don't ask me to ship this, or offer to pay with anything but cash; it won't happen. If you're a scammer in Dubai or Nigeria, don't even bother. Cash and local pickup only. Will consider serious offers.

      Search: ALAN | Allegro | Atala | Austro-Daimler | Bates | Baylis | Benotto | Bianchi | Bottechia | Bridgestone | Claud Butler | Geoffrey Butler | Campagnolo | Cannondale | Casati | Celo Europa | Centurion | Chiorda | Cinelli | Ciocc | Colnago | Condor | Confente | Ron Cooper | Crescent | Cuevas | Dawes | De Rosa | Eddy Merckx | Ephgraves | Exxon Graftek | Falcon | Fiorelli | Frejus | Flying Scot | Follis | Fuji | Raphael Geminiani | Gianni Motta | Gios Torino | Gitane | Exxon Graftek | Grandis | Guerciotti | Hetchins | Holdsworth | W.B. Hurlow | ItalVega | Bob Jackson | Ron Kitching | Knight | Lambert | Legnano | LeJeune | Libertas | Lygie | Maserati | Masi | Medici | Mercian | Merckx | Monark Crescent | Mondia | Motobecane | Olmo | Palletti | Paramount | Paris Sport | Peugeot | Picchio | Pinarello | Pogliaghi | Puch | Raleigh | Rena Herse | De Rosa | Rossin | Routan | Schwinn Paramount | Alex Singer | Stella | Jack Taylor | Teledyne Titan | Tesch | Tomi
      | Tommasini | Torpado | Trek | Univega | Urago | Viner | Viscount | Vitus | Windsor | Witcomb | Woodrup | Zeus

      Location: 91331it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 2829389038

      Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policyfeedback forum