Edddy Merckx Professional 1986 57 CM YELLOW

  • Charles F Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/bik/2830524971.html%c2%a0email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > santa cruz > for sale / wanted > bicycles please flag with care: [?]
      Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More infoEdddy Merckx Professional 1986 57 CM - $1500 (santa cruz)Date: 2012-02-01, 10:47PM PST
      Reply to: k8tya-2830524971@... [Errors when replying to ads?]
       This is a beautiful 1986 Eddy Merckx Professional size 57 CM.
      I am willing to sell the frame set only.
      The measurements for this bike are as so.
      Seat Tube measured center to center 57.5 CM.
      Top Tube measured center to center 57 CM.
      Head tube 15 CM.
      I have all the original Campy AKA Campagnolo Super Record drive train. It is currently set up with Campy 10sp. It has record hubs, brakes, post, headset, cranks. This is a beautiful paint job with the map of Italy, France, world hour record, world championships and chrome.
      I know what I have so no crazy offers.
      The bike comes with all the original Campy parts in the photo.Mayfac brakes and super cool Eddy Merckx Campy down tube shifters, Super Record derailures and crank set with BB.

      it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 2830524971

      Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policyfeedback forum