08/14/2001

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2001
      08/14/2001

      -------------------------------

      Price $160.00
      Ad Text Centurion, iron man road bike. good entry level tiathlon bike,
      look pedals, wolber rims, aero bars, 105 comp,good for 5.6'' to 5.11''
      man.
      Phone (562) 225-0445
      eMail lance@...

      Product Name: Bridgestone RB-1
      Price: $1000 or best offer
      Condition: Good
      Frame Size: 57cm ctc
      Seller: GC
      From: Somerville, MA
      E-mail: gcinci@...
      Details: The details are as follows:
      Chorus 9spd rear derailleur, hubs and cranks
      Mavic Open Pro rims
      Daytona 9spd Ergo levers
      Veloce Brakes
      Veloce front derailleur
      Profile BRC Carbon Fork Threaded
      3TTT Prima bar and Eclypse stem
      Kona seatpost
      Selle Italia Turbomatic Saddle
      Speedplay pedals
      Shimano Ultegra headset
      Campy Daytona BB
      Cateye Enduro Computer

      The frame has been framesaved, so it will NOT rust from the inside. The
      bike is in good condition and well taken care of.

      If you're interested, I can take pictures.

      Product Name: Motobecane STI
      Price: $400. or best offer
      Condition: Excellent
      Frame Size: 61cm
      Seller: jo
      From: wash
      E-mail: bikenfoool@...
      Details: motobecane, 61cm, ma-40 wheels with ultegra 8 speed hubs, ultegra
      sti levers,
      ultegra derailleurs, mavic cranks. excellent condition, uncrashed, rarely
      ridden.

      Product Name: AUSTRO DAILMER 60 CM LAT
      Price: $MAKE OFFER or best offer
      Condition: Good
      Frame Size: 60CM
      Seller: Jamie Monroe
      From: POWELL TN US
      E-mail: JMONROE@...
      Details: THIS IS A CLASSIC ROAD RACE BIKE THAT HAS A COOL HISTORY IT IS
      RED AND IN GREAT SHAPE TO BE AS OLD AS IT IS WILL MAKE A GREAT PLAY BIKE
      OR COLLECTORS ITEM I WILL SHIP IT FREE IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT MAKE ME AN
      OFFER

      Product Name: BOB JACKSON SUPER RECORD
      Price: $499.99 or best offer
      Condition: Good
      Frame Size: 56"ORANGE 531 REYNOLDS
      Seller: HECTOR
      From: BLOOMINGTON CA.
      E-mail: HECTORBICYCLEREPAIRING@...
      Details: EDDY MERCKX STYLE OLD CAMPY SUPER RECORD
      CLASSIC BIKE..

      Product Name: FAGGIN "Campion Del Mundo
      Price: $600 or best offer
      Condition: Good
      Frame Size: 56 cm
      Seller: Kieran Mullaney
      From: L.A. Ca.
      E-mail: telliott@...
      Details: '70's vintage Italian road bike. Columbus sl "aero" tubing on the
      down tube & seat tube. Chromed teardrop shaped "aero" forks. Chrome seat &
      chain stays. The rest of the frame is metallic silver in color with yellow
      lettering. Ambrosio heat treated sew ups. Campy "Super Record" gruppo.
      Cinelli bars & stem. I believe it was made as a time trial bike but I'm
      not sure. Remember when real bikes were made by hand? Well some still are
      but thats besides the point! I have'nt ridden this bike in well over 15
      years. I'm tired of looking at it hanging there.

      Product Name: Marinoni Special 'ARC' ca
      Price: $450 or best offer
      Condition: Excellent
      Frame or Fork Size: 56/700C
      Seller: JEF
      From: Edm., AB
      E-mail: aerocell2001@...
      Details: This beautiful frame was lovingly restored will custom dupont
      imron paint and clear coat with special internal rust protection, fully
      lugged beautiful craftmanship. It features Columbus SL tubing and in
      cluded is a nice Super Record alloy headset and "ARC' fade to clear carbon
      fork countoured inwards towards crown -very trick and custom.
      <http://gallery.consumerreview.com/roadbike/market/pictures/marinoni(1).jpg>

      Product Name: Medici Sportour
      Price: $275.00 or best offer
      Condition: Good
      Frame or Fork Size: 57cm
      Seller: J.B. Flowers
      From: Fountain Hills, AZ
      E-mail: jbchap@...
      Details: Repaint by Joe Bell(Imron Metallic Orchid)with Silver King
      headset.White outline lug cutout detail. White Medici logo on head & seat
      tube. Head & seat tube angles are 72 degrees. Frt & rear d/o eyelets with
      rack braze-ons. Internal brake cable routing. Wheelbase is 39.5 inches
      with a 32 inch standover height. Reynolds 531 tubing, original owner since
      '95. A classic frame in V/G condition.
      <http://gallery.consumerreview.com/roadbike/market/pictures/Mediciroadframe.jpg>

      Product Name: === BASSO GAP ===
      Price: $325.00 + shipping Firm
      Condition: Good
      Frame or Fork Size: 55cm
      Seller: |Gene
      From: Lancaster
      E-mail: gttrek2000@...
      Details: BASS0 Gap frame/fork, Chorus headset, Cinelli 120mm stem,
      Columbus SL tubing, True Italian steel. Red/yellow, nice looking/riding
      frame, excellent ride quality only an Italian steel/design gives. Not mass
      produces. Serious inquries only please, pictures avail.

      Short list tonight -- helping a friend move (still).

      bhufford@...