Masi Nuova Strada, 60cm

  • Charles F Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 2:22 PM
      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/2824024610.html%c2%a0email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > north bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles please flag with care: [?]
      Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More infoMasi Nuova Strada, 60cm - $650 (west marin)Date: 2012-01-29, 8:37AM PST
      Reply to: sale-ut3kg-2824024610@... [Errors when replying to ads?]
       I put this lugged steel Masi together in 2003 and commuted on it from Fairfax to SOMA. It's a predictable ride due to the Columbus tubing (Brain for the fork, maybe the frame also; the decal identifies Columbus cromo molibdeno, servizio corse, Masi) and the standard 60cm geometry: seat tube 60cm c-c, top tube 58.5 c-c, seat tube angle 72.5, head tube angle 74, Bottom bracket drop 7cm, chain stay length 41cm, heat tube length 18cm. I built the bike with Veloce 9-speed, though it currently has a Centaur rear derailleur and the wheels are Chorus hubs with Mavic Open Pro black rims. The bars and stem are TTT, the seat is an old Selle Italia Flite gel, a cheap Bianchi seat post. Cassette is 13/28 and new, the cranks are standard 39/53, 170mm (I prefer shorter arms). The headset is a Chorus that's a little rough after all the years. This is a later model Masi and doesn't have the "M" cutout in the BB, though it's 130mm at the rear drop-outs so all
      current components will fit. It weighs 21-22 pounds, so not for anyone who's doing the weight weenie thing. The color is a kind of deep root beer that's almost black--there are scratches here and there that may show in the pictures (I take good care of my bicycles--I work as a bike mechanic--however I also ride them a lot).

      it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 2824024610

      Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policyfeedback forum