WATERFORD RS-22 Fillet Brazed 57 cm

  • Charles F Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 11:29 AM
      Subject: WATERFORD RS-22 Fillet Brazed 57 cm
      To: "Charles Nighbor" <cnighbor1@...>
      Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 6:59 PM

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/2814921589.html

      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles

      please flag with care: [?]

      WATERFORD RS-22 Fillet Brazed 57 cm - $3200 (alameda)

      Date: 2012-01-30, 5:07PM PST
      Reply to: sale-9u48j-2814921589@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Parting with another from my collection in order to fund other projects: For sale is my Custom-built FILLET BRAZED Waterford RS-22 road bike. There are many custom frame builders who can produce nice lugged frames; there are very few who build lugless fillet brazed bicycles. The artisans at Waterford are among these few. The price of this frame today is nearly $3000.00- including up-charges for the fillet brazing, stainless drop-outs and fork crown, custon metallic maroon "harlequin" paint, and copperplate gold lettering. I am offering the complete bike for sale for just a fraction above that. This is a beautiful bike that rides as well as it looks. With its geometry and clearances, it will take you about anywhere you could ask a road bike to go. Here's the spec. list; you can see that no expense was spared in the building of this bicycle:

      > Waterford fillet brazed RS 22 road frame, 57 cm square; +/- 80 cm stand over
      > Campagnolo Chorus head set
      > 36 hole Phil Wood hubs with stainless spokes and Mavic Open Pro rims
      > Panaracer 700 x 35 t-serv tires (brand new)
      > Phil Wood bottom bracket
      > Sugino XD-200 triple crank set, 46-36-26
      > Dura Ace front derailleur
      > Shimano XT rear derailleur
      > Paul Racer high-polish center pull brakes
      > Campagnolo Chorus ALLOY 9 speed/ triple integrated brake-shift levers
      > Shimano Ultegra seat post
      > Brooks Professional saddle
      > Nitto Pearl 13 cm stem
      > Nitto 176 handle bars 42 cm
      > Vintage T-A bottle cage.

      One can see that this is truly an exceptional bicycle. The photos do not adequately show the brilliance of the custom paint; and of course, the ride is superb. This is my personal bike, and I am the original owner. However, for security reasons, it is being shown at Stone's cyclery in Alameda. For more information, or a ride or closer look, please call five-one-oh 523-3264. Thank you for your interest.

      it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      PostingID: 2814921589

      Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.
      terms of use
      privacy policy