XL Easy Racers Gold Rush - $1,700

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://houston.craigslist.org/bik/2776273560.html

      This is an Easy Racers Gold Rush Recumbent bicycle in XL frame size with
      an original polished aluminum finish with 27 speed drive system. The
      bike is in good to very good condition.

      I purchased this bicycle as a pre-owned bicycle directly from Easy
      Racers in December 2007 and rode it for two years. It is the Expedition
      version with a 700cX28 rear wheel/tire and 406x28 front wheel/tire.
      During the time I rode the bike, I upgraded or replaced with new
      components the front wheel, Sram Attack shifters, Terracycle idler, seat
      pan, and steering stem. I also have the removed parts that may be
      desired including the original Easy Racer's S idler assembly, the
      adjustable steering stem, and the original seat pan and cushion.

      This is a very easy and comfortable bike to ride. I rode it to Austin in
      the 2008 BP MS150 without the associated saddle, neck and hand issues
      from riding bikes longer distances.