1982, Davidson, black, ~60cm, B/O or trade (craigslist / Jacksonville)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      1982, Davidson, black, ~60cm, B/O or trade (craigslist / Jacksonville)
      Not mine ...
      The frame is steel and appears to be around 60cm.
      Bob HuffordSpringfield, MO
      1982 Bill Davidson hand built bicycle - $1 (Northjax)

      Date: 2012-01-30, 11:43PM EST
      Reply to: sale-jbucx-2826908888@...

      I have a 1982 Bill Davidson Titanium Road bike. It's been garage kept and hasn't been used in over 10 years. No rust, Beautiful condition. Just needs new tube's and tires. Everything else is ready to go. No scratchs! Just hidden away and found today.
      Taking offers either cash or trade. Curious to see If your offering something to trades pictures are a must. I'll share a pic of the bike if you respond to the ad with the email subject being (Davidson bike)

      Location: Northjax------------------------(Note from seller)I was wrong about the frame being titanuim. The rest of the bike however is covered in Dura-ace parts. From the brakes to the speed adjuster's. Including the handle bars. The rims are Mavic from France. I also have 2 water bottles which are Davidson bottles that go with this bike. It's fully complete the only thing that needs restored i think is the tires and tubes. Here's a pic. The frame is hand painted and signed by Bill Davidson himself. http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/bik/2826908888.html