60cm Bob Jackson - $2,400

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/2816317932.html

      Custom built 60cm Bob Jackson w/ 14 Speed Rohloff Speedhub. This is a
      great bike. I built it up beautifully with all the best parts. I would
      not touch it at this point but it happens to be a little too large a
      frame for me.

      Includes:

      14 Speed Rohloff Speedhub

      Brooks B17 Saddle Special - Green

      Nitto S83 seat post

      Nitto Jitensha Designed Superlight Flat Handlebar

      Nitto Mark's Rack

      Nitto Big Back Rack

      Nitto Periscopa

      Rivendell Sackville TrunkSack Small - Olive

      Lightweight hand built 700C wheels

      New Continental Touring Plus Tires

      4 Pitlocks to keep your wheels, Rohloff Speedhub, seat post, and saddle safe from thieves

      Velo Orange Retro Cage

      Soma Torpedo Retro Light

      Miesha's Portuguese Tree Cork Grips

      MKS Sylvan Stream Pedals

      If you live in the Bay Area. Come check it out.

      click to see larger images