Red 55cm Tesch 101

  • Charles F Nighbor
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2011
       Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 10:18 AM
      Subject: Beautiful 55cm Tesch 101

      <http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/2742692755.html>

      -- Charles Nighbor Architect Walnut Creek, CA USA

    • crankmaniac
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2011
        Just wanted to out this as my own, if any Bobs are interested I'd be willing to be contacted off-list to discuss shipping arrangements. FWIW I'd be willing to include packing and shipping in the asking price.

        Thanks,

        Ted
        Somerville, MA, USA
        tedcity@...