CL St Louis..1960's Schwinn (Maryland Heights)

  • cv6enterprises
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      Credit to a friend who pointed this out to me.

      http://stlouis.craigslist.org/bik/2684048432.html

      1960's Schwinn (Maryland Heights)

      This bike was given to me by and elderly gentleman who told me to sell it off. He has had it hanging in his garage for many years. It is a Schwinn Paramount Campagnolo. Looks like everything works fine with the bike from the breaks to the gears. Tires even look good obviously low on air. I looked it up on the internet and I am seeing them as vintages ranging from $200.00 to $2000.00. I had no idea vintage bikes in good conditions were this valuable. This bike is in good condition just needs a little air in the tires if you were to ride it. Please call aaron if you have any questions 314-629-4081. As I can only look up what I see on the internet I cannot determine the actual value. I assume it depends on the person that wants it. I will wait a week before I sell it to determine the best offer unless it sounds fair right off the bat. I dont know the exact year the bike is but from what the man told me and what I find on the internet it is from the early to mid 60's. You can also email.

      Lynn Travers
      Hazelwood, MO