Colnago Superissimo Road Bike (54cm)

  • Charles F. Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011
      Vintage Colnago Superissimo Road Bike (54cm)<http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/2682123119.html>bob
      email this posting to a friend denver craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      Vintage Colnago Superissimo Road Bike (54cm) - $1100 (Denver/Capitol Hill)

      Date: 2011-11-02, 3:58PM MDT
      Reply to: sale-ftn84-2682123119@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      54cm 1983 Colnago Suprissimo.

      It has Campagnolo Super Record front and rear detailers.
      Mavic Open4 CD rims
      Campagnolo D300, Athena hubs
      Campagnolo Chorus Aero seat post
      Campagnolo Super Record head set
      Cinelli bars and stem
      DuraAce road pedals
      Dura Ace 7-speed
      Shimano 600 break leavers.
      Vintage Turbo Saddle

      I bought this with the intentions of riding it a lot... but after riding it a few times I realized that it was just slightly too big for me. I'd love to give this beautiful bicycle a great home. My loss is your gain.

      These bikes usually go upwards of $1,200 on eBay. I will be selling to the person with the best offer. Scammers and low ballers need not apply.

      More photos here: http://www.photobucket.com/1983colnagosuperissimo

      a.. Location: Denver/Capitol Hill
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests