MASI GRAN CORSA 57CM NEW

  • Charles F Nighbor
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 27, 2011
      From: Charles Nighbor <alison.nighbor@...>
      To: cnighbor1@...
      Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 9:37 AM
      Subject: Fwd: MASI GRAN CORSA 57CM NEW

      Subject: MASI GRAN CORSA 57CM NEW
      Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 09:36:21 -0700
      From: Charles Nighbor <alison.nighbor@...>
      To: cnighbor2@...

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 27, 2011
        From: Charles Nighbor
        To: cnighbor2@...
        Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 3:49 PM

        Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 09:36:21 -0700
        From: Charles Nighbor <alison.nighbor@...>
        To: cnighbor2@...

        Walnut Creek, CA USA

      • Charles F Nighbor
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 17, 2012
          http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/2805116731.html%c2%a0I am seller OBO OK
          Charles Nighbor

        • Charles F Nighbor
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
            http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/2819873770.html%c2%a0email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles please flag with care: [?]
            Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More infoMASI GRAN CORSA 57CM NEW - $795 (walnut creek)Date: 2012-01-26, 3:02PM PST
            Reply to: sale-v9jzw-2819873770@... [Errors when replying to ads?]
             For sale a new 1991 MASI Gran Corsa frame and fork. Seat tube 57cm c t t Top tube 56cm c t c. Rear spacing 130mm
            This frame was built for Masi by Torelli of Italy. I have a new Campagnolo record headset I include for $95. You install.
            Paint in excellent condition.
            Reasonable offers always replied too

            it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 2819873770

            Copyright © 2012 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policyfeedback forumCharles Nighbor is the seller

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 25, 2012

              Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 7:01 PM

               I am the seller OBO OK
              Charles http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/2922367448.html%c2%a0
              email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles
              please flag with care: [?]
              miscategorizedprohibitedspam/overpostbest of craigslist
              MASI GRAN CORSA 57CM NEW - $785 (walnut creek)

              Date: 2012-03-25, 6:46PM PDTReply to: psgth-2922367448@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

              For sale a new 1991 MASI Gran Corsa frame and fork. Seat tube 57cm c t t Top tube 56cm c t c. Rear spacing 126mmThis frame was built for Masi by Torelli of Italy. I have a new Campagnolo record headset I include for $85. You install.Paint in excellent condition.Reasonable offers always replied too
              * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests PostingID: 2922367448

                Date: 2012-03-25, 6:46PM PDTReply to: psgth-2922367448@... [Errors when replying to ads?]