NOS Tommaso cyclocross frameset: $695

  • Jonathan Bode
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      Full disclosure: This one is mine. Let me know if you are interested.

      Jonathan Bode
      in the warm and sunny western suburbs of Chicago IL
      http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/bik/2635048156.html

      Up for sale is this new old stock 58 cm Tommaso cyclocross frameset.
      It's a lugged steel frameset, built with Columbus SL chromoly tubing,
      and finished in beautiful DuPont Imron paint, with chromed steel
      Columbus dropouts.

      In my admittedly biased opinion, the frame ranks a 9.5 out of 10 in
      appearance; there are only a few small blemishes from shopwear. The top
      tube measures 58 cm center to center; the seat tube is also 58 cm center
      to center.

      I have installed a new old stock Suntour XC Pro Grease Guard headset; no other parts have been installed.

      Serious inquiries only please; no trades. If you have any questions or would like additional pictures, please let me know.

      Reply to: sale-n3yyw-2635048156@...