1974 61cm Schwinn Paramount Full Campy

  • Charles F. Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      Schwinn Paramount Full Campy<http://cleveland.craigslist.org/bik/2622224775.html>
      email this posting to a friend cleveland craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      Schwinn Paramount Full Campy - $1400 (Shaker )

      Date: 2011-09-28, 2:47PM EDT
      Reply to: sale-xzvze-2622224775@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      I have a 1973-74 Schwinn Paramount with full Campagnolo Nuvou Record ~ 61cm. We are talking the head set, pedals, shifters, cable guides, cable stays, Seat post, brakes, brake levers, crank, BB, chair rings, front derailleur and rear derailleur (pat 73). The handle bars and stem are Cinelli with the old style logos, crest on the bars small stamp on the top of the stem. I think the hubs are Nuvou Record too, but they may just be super record (oh well... ) The Hubs are the high flange campy hubs anyway. The handmade in Waterford, WI Schwinn Paramount frame also has Campy dropouts. The frame is black with chrome on the fork ends and lugs, chrome head lugs, and chrome on the stays and dropouts, very classic with world champ stripe decals on the seat tube. Reynolds 531 double butted. It has one of the best looking Brooks Professional saddles I have seen on it, I would like to keep this and the price reflects that. I can meet in Cleveland, Akron, Youngstown, or even Pittsburgh if I need to.

      Tags: Campagnolo, campy, 600, road bike, race bike, fixie, track, cyclo-x, cx, cyclecross, dura-ace, 105, red, sram, colnago, eddy merckx, LeMond, Trek,

      a.. Location: Shaker
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      PostingID: 2622224775

      a.. Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc. b.. terms of use c.. privacy policy d.. feedback forum