$899 CASATI 57cm 1993 Showbike

  • Charles F. Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
      CASATI 57cm 1993 Showbike<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/2532095560.html>

      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > san francisco > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      CASATI 57cm 1993 Showbike - $900 (USF / panhandle)

      Date: 2011-08-30, 9:16AM PDT
      Reply to: sale-chagb-2532095560@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      THIS IS A ONE of a KIND CASATI Showbike,brought to California by plane by the Casati family to display in their booth @ interbike in 1993.It was given to their distributor after the show who stored it for many years,I got it thru Brad
      Woehl(Owner of American Cyclery)who can verify this story.It is 57cm,fits a rider 5'8" to 6foot.Columbus Aelle tubing,Bright sparkling Red Paint job.There are 2 scratches on the toptube(which were there when I got the bike)Other than that
      the paint is perfect.Chrome fork is also perfect.This bike is circa 1993 ,it has the extremely rare Campagnolo Xenon Gruppo on it.Some parts are plastic,YES Plastic pedals & Brake Levers.It is 7 speed,with downtube shifters,left side(front)is friction,Rightside(rear)is indexed.This bike is very solid & an agressive riding race machine,I haven`t changed anything since I got it,including the green barwrap.Included in the sale will be a fresh unused Casati waterbottle & New In BOX,Matching Crankset & Brakeset for this bike(that is EXTRA Brand New)Please Be Serious.$900 Thanks for looking

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      PostingID: 2532095560

      a.. Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc. b.. terms of use c.. privacy policy d.. feedback forum