Bill Davidson Impulse hand made lugged 57cm Road bike w Dura Ace 7400-

  • Charles F. Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 2:52 PM
      Bill Davidson Impulse hand made lugged 57cm Road bike w Dura Ace 7400-<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/bik/2575797819.html>
      2 Davidsons on CL wow I only saw one other in bay area over 10 years
      Charles

      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > peninsula > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      Bill Davidson Impulse hand made lugged 57cm Road bike w Dura Ace 7400- - $650 (los altos)

      Date: 2011-08-31, 2:07PM PDT
      Reply to: sale-6w4ru-2575797819@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Priced dropped to sell quickly!

      My early 90's Bill Davidson Impulse 57cm road build with
      almost all original parts. This was handmade in Seattle and was a top shelf bike in its day. Still as good as ever, its a classic!

      Dura Ace 7400 cranks, RD, FD, shifters (sis), cassette
      (7sp), brakes, and fluted post.

      Perforated Turbo saddle.

      Record hubs to MA-40 rims.

      Campy brev hs.

      Stem is original, levers are too, bars aren't (46 wide). No
      pedals.

      Everything is in pretty good shape, just dings and blems
      here and there that are to be expected from a bike this old. I suck at
      wrenching on gears, so the rear shifting needs a bit of attention (nothing is
      broken, just mal-adjusted). I got it second hand from the original owner about
      18 mos ago and have had tons of fun on it, but I'm looking for something
      slightly bigger, and commuter-ish (or just a fixie). This is an amazing frame
      set, hella fun.

      $550 Frame, Fork and HS

      $250 Component group

      $650 obo complete

      Trades for a dece fixed build or commuter set up will be considered!

      Let me know!

      209.559.1692

      Riley

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests