50cm blue White FUSO w-Dura Ace $800 obo

  • Charles F. Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      50cm FUSO w/Dura Ace $800 obo<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/2568792285.html>
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > south bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      50cm FUSO w/Dura Ace $800 obo - $800 (saratoga)

      Date: 2011-08-27, 9:58AM PDT
      Reply to: sale-rcwg2-2568792285@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      For sale is a 50cm FUSO FR1 with all Dura Ace components from 1988. I am the original owner and the bike was purchased and assembled locally at Shaw's Lightweight Cycles. The frame was hand built by Dave Moulton (serial number 1788) with Columbus tubing and dropouts. The bike has normal signs of wear (paint chips on chainstay and top tube) for being so old and it is in excellent mechanical condition. It has been stored in my garage for most of it's life and has seen little use over the last 15 years.

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests