Vintage road bike Condor Campy

  • Charles F. Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      Vintage road bike Condor CampyNot sure what we have here Charles
      <http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/2569025155.html>

      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      Vintage road bike Condor Campy - $450 (berkeley)

      Date: 2011-09-02, 1:08PM PDT
      Reply to: sale-ee3ek-2569025155@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Beautiful vintage road bike. In good shape. If interested call my cell 215 285 9967

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests