Santana, tandem, blue, pic, 55cm/55cm, $350 (craigslist / Kansas City)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      Santana, tandem, blue, pic, 55cm/55cm, $350 (craigslist / Kansas City)

      Not mine ...

      Santana Tandem - $350 (Shawnee)

      Date: 2011-09-01, 11:10PM CDT
      Reply to: sale-cetrz-2577962690@...

      Here's a nice classic Santana tandem for sale. Metallic blue frame and fork is in great shape and has Reynolds 531 Tandem Tubing with Cinelli eccentric bottom braket! Frame measures same size front and back at 21 1/2" (55cm), stand over height is almost 31". Captain and stoker riders between 5' 5" to 6' 1" tall should fit nicely. Gearing is 15-speeds (3 x 5). Selling cheap because the components aren't anything to rave about and it's worthy of some upgrades. It is currently ridable but if we were still riding I'd at least upgrade the wheels, chain, and brakes. Does have 4 water bottle holders attached, and has eyelets for attaching fenders and racks. Santanas have a great reputation of building nice quality tandems. Only meeting in person with cash, and may deliver within area if needed.

      Location: Shawnee

      http://kansascity.craigslist.org/bik/2577962690.html