57cm1966 Carlton Catalina

  • Charles F. Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      1966 Carlton Catalina<http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/2574135347.html>
      email this posting to a friend boston craigslist > boston/camb/brook > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      1966 Carlton Catalina - $350 (Westwood)

      Date: 2011-08-30, 5:57PM EDT
      Reply to: sale-rzj2j-2574135347@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      1966Carlton Catalina. I purchased this bike from ebay buit it's a little too big for me so I'm selling it on CL. Reynolds 531 tubing. No dents or dings but paint has scratches and some decals ned help. It dosen't need to be painted but it's far from mint. The components are really nice.
      Components:
      Reynolds 531 frame
      Simplex SLJ front derailleur
      Simplex SLJ rear derailleur
      Simplex shift levers
      Weinmann Vainqeur 999 brakes
      Weinmann brake levers
      Carlton brake hoods
      GB handlebar stem
      Williams cottered cranks
      Campagnolo hubs
      Fiamee gold label 27x1 1/4" rims
      Selle Royal Contour Super Royal saddle
      Seat tube: 57 cm center to center
      Top tube: 57 cm center to center
      Standover height: 33 inches
      Email Chuck Thanks

      a.. Location: Westwood
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests