52cm 1990 Davidson Impulse Handmade Lugged Campy horizontal dropouts

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2011
      1990 Davidson Impulse Handmade Lugged Campy horizontal dropouts<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/2434214186.html>
      Davidson's rock
      CN
      I have two frames for sale 55.5cm and 59cm
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > san francisco > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      1990 Davidson Impulse Handmade Lugged Campy horizontal dropouts - $600 (noe valley)

      Date: 2011-06-11, 9:01AM PDT
      Reply to: sale-dkjph-2434214186@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      This is a great handbuilt steel frame made by Seattle framebuilder, Bill Davidson. I can only guess this is from 1990 or thereabouts and I am the second owner. It is lugged, with a pump peg, and Campagnolo horizontal dropouts so you can build yourself a little fixie if you want. It also has internal cable routing and braze on for front derailleur. The color is spectacular. It is a metallic teal color that is opalescent in the sun. You have to see it to appreciate how remarkable the paint is. It has a horizontal top tube with a 30.5" standover. This is a really solid steel frame with Campy dropouts from a small boutique builder.

      The size is:
      seat tube: 52 cm ctt, 50 ctc
      Top tube: 52 cm ctc

      The price is for the frame, forks and headset only. I am posting the full bike pictures for reference.

      Cash Only.

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests