Bridgestone, MB-0 (Zip), 18", B/O (craigslist / Madison)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2011
      Bridgestone, MB-0 (Zip), 18", B/O (craigslist / Madison)

      Not mine ...

      Support me in the 2011 Tour de Cure! http://tinyurl.com/4aabawf

      mtb: high-end, race, vintage - $1 (Dane County)

      Date: 2011-06-10, 7:39AM CDT
      Reply to: sale-satet-2431838406@...

      Up for sale is my (very light) high-end mountain bike. It's a one-owner, classic, 18" Bridgestone MB Zip. This is a very limited edition bike, very light and with very high-end components.It's in excellent condition... never crashed! Make me a reasonable offer. Photos coming soon.

      Location: Dane County
      http://madison.craigslist.org/bik/2431838406.html