21" 1984 Miyata Six Ten/610 Grand Touring - $450 (Downtown Philadelphia)

  • John Mark Kasper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      not mine, pics, good looker

      http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bik/2422990427.html

      $450 OBO

      Artesian Blue
      Measures 21" c-t-c

      All original and in pristine condition
      Cr-Mo double-butted tubing
      Sugino GT Triple Cranks
      5-Speed Freewheel
      Dia-Compe Brake Levers and Cantilever Brakes
      Suntour Mountech Derailleurs (Front and Back)
      SR stem and Randonneur handlebars
      27" Araya rims
      Suntour Sealed bearing hubs
      Includes the original Miyata suede saddle, Miyata toe straps, and rear rack

      This is a vintage Japanese touring bike built during the apex of
      1980's bicycle touring. Those of you who know about Miyata touring
      bikes know what a gem this is.

      Please send me an email with your phone number and I'll return your
      call as soon as I can.