Say 57cm 1995 Road Bike Landshark all Dura Ace 7402 PICS!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2011
      High-end 1995 Road Bike Landshark all Dura Ace 7402 PICS!<http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/2414592677.html>
      CN
      email this posting to a friend denver craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      High-end 1995 Road Bike Landshark all Dura Ace 7402 PICS! - $1150 (Westminster)

      Date: 2011-06-01, 9:36AM MDT
      Reply to: sale-mnxja-2414592677@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      High-end Custom Steel (prestige) bike! As nice as you could buy in 1995! Landsharks are hand-built, hand-painted customs; this one is approx. 56 cm and will fit a rider about 5' 11" to 6' 1". All components are Dura Ace 7402. Cranks are 172.5, chainrings are 53/42. Cinelli XA stem, Cinelli bar. Selle Flite Italia saddle. Mavic Wheels with Michelin tires. Nothing but top of the line on this bike, which has been ridden carefully and consistently; see picture from ride in Carbondale two weeks ago!
      Paint is fade from yellow to red with smileys. Unique and cool!
      Want a great deal on a high-end bike? Want a full Dura-Ace Gruppo with the rest of the bike thrown in? Want to make the coolest fixie in Denver and sell the Dura-Ace drivetrain? Give me a call, come over and take home this AWESOME road bike!
      FYI, I've been riding this bike in this configuration and maintaining it myself since 1995. As I'm getting older I'm needing a triple chainring but instead of modifying this bike I want to give someone a chance to own it as it was built. That said, if you have a bike I might be interested in, I will consider a trade. No trade offers for anything other a comparable-valued bicycle.
      -Luke
      30three7two58989

      a.. Location: Westminster
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests