Bruce Gordon Chinook 64cm custom road frame Campy headset + dropouts

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      Bruce Gordon Chinook 64cm custom road frame Campy headset + dropouts<http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/bik/2412512336.html>
      CN
      PS I have a 57cm BG I could sell frame, fork headset
      email this posting to a friend new york craigslist > brooklyn > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      Bruce Gordon Chinook 64cm custom road frame Campy headset + dropouts - $475 (Brooklyn)

      Date: 2011-05-31, 12:00PM EDT
      Reply to: sale-u9xvz-2412512336@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Bruce Gordon Chinook road frame for tall gents. 64cm c-t-c seat tube, 60.5cm top tube. Campy dropouts, Campy braze-on BB cable router, Campy Record headset. Unbelievably clean lugwork, fastback stays, amazing seat lugs, paint is 9.5/10. 130 rear spacing, Currently has a weird bottle cage thingy installed on the seatstay so you can carry an extra bottle, but can be removed easily. Also includes Suntour CX seatpost and Avocet saddle in perfect condition. You don't see too many of these floating around. Bruce Gordon is revered in the framebuilding world for a reason. Come see for yourself!

      $475

      a.. Location: Brooklyn
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests