Holland 57cm Zieleman Type Special Road Bike Campagnolo KO Zieleman Amsterdam

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      57cm Zieleman Type Special Road Bike Campagnolo KO Zieleman Amsterdam<http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/2406600426.html>
      email this posting to a friend san diego craigslist > city of san diego > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      57cm Zieleman Type Special Road Bike Campagnolo KO Zieleman Amsterdam - $1100 (North County)

      Date: 2011-05-27, 3:00PM PDT
      Reply to: sale-emysw-2406600426@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      This is a very rare classic road bike with beautiful lugs.
      Bike is a Zieleman Type Special and is a 57cm from what I have found only 238 were released to the United States
      Made in Amsterdam by famous bike maker KO Zieleman. It is a reynolds 531 frameset
      Bike is equipped with full campagnolo part set.
      The Rear dropouts, cranks, chainrings, chainring bolts, crank dust covers, headset, hubs, skewers, seat post, derailluers and cable clips are all campagnolo.
      I bought it with the intention of fully restoring but I do not have the heart to do it... this is a great original condition bike so I have left it as I got it and hopefully a new owner will choose what they want to do with it whether that is to ride or restore it.
      Paint is a good condition for its age and bike has very minimal rust.
      Great for a survivor rider or full restore project.
      This is a nice bike and only needs a few minor things to ride.
      I have the chain that is original but it needs to be replaced.
      The tubes, tires and bar tape should most likely be changed as well.
      Great collectible piece of road bike history.
      $1,100 cash and local pickup.
      Please reply with a phone number with area code and I will call you soon.
      Due to the spam on craigslist I will only reply to emails that have a phone number.
      Thank you

      a.. Location: North County
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests