62cm Raleigh Professional Vintage Restored

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      Raleigh Professional Vintage Restored<http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/bik/2411021331.html>
      email this posting to a friend seattle craigslist > snohomish co > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care: [?]

      Raleigh Professional Vintage Restored - $1000 (Anacortes)

      Date: 2011-05-30, 12:00PM PDT
      Reply to: sale-waeqy-2411021331@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      '74 Raleigh Professional 60cm(center to center), 62cm(center to top) - Campagnolo Nuovo Record

      This bike was totally restored and painted in the 1990s by cyclart in CA, a internationally recognized vintage bike restoration shop. It's been in storage since, not an ounce of rust ANYWHERE. Just had a full tune-up with new cables and she is ready to ride. This frame has the relief hole at the seat post, most '70s Raleighs did NOT have the relief hole and the frames cracked making this a rare find. Full '70s Campagnolo Nuovo Record Group (you would have to check the serial numbers to find out more). This frame is Reynolds 531 Butted Tubes and has the double CC cutout in the bottom bracket. The serial number starts with WM400 which means the frame was built in Sept at the Nottingham England Workshop. This was one of the last Raleigh frames actually manufactured in England. Because of the late manufacturing month this could be considered a '75. DISCLAIMER: This bike is absolutely flawless, and the pictures can not do it justice. Just the campy components are worth $600. I even have the original campy pedals and toe clips in mint condition. The only non oem parts are the rims, and these are top quality. Even the campy tire pump is oem. If you are serious about owning one of the most beautiful '70s bikes in WA then this is the one. Serious inquiries only. More pictures available upon request.

      If you email me, ask a couple bicycle specific questions so I know you are not phishing for my email address.

      Cheers, Alan

      a.. Location: Anacortes
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      PostingID: 2411021331

      a.. Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc. b.. terms of use c.. privacy policy d.. feedback forum