Basso, pink, pics, 54cm, $450 (craigslist / Kansas City)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 8:59 AM
      Basso, pink, pics, 54cm, $450 (craigslist / Kansas City)

      Not mine ...

      Support me in the 2011 Tour de Cure! http://tinyurl.com/4aabawf

      -------------------------------

      Bosso Road Bike - $450 (Grain Valley)

      Date: 2011-05-26, 12:19PM CDT
      Reply to: sale-esj5u-2404044946@...

      Basso Road Racing Bike - Definitely a Classic!

      21" (54 cm) Columbus Chrome-moly2 Tubing

      Campagnolo Nuevo Record deraillers

      Shimano 150 Headset with Cinelli stem and Cinelli criterium bars

      Shimano 600 hubs with Mavic GP4 rims and brand new Seca Serfas tires. Freewheel is 13-21

      Modollo Brakes, Shimano SLR Aero Levers and Gipiemme cranks (42/52). Mavic clipless pedals.

      Extra wheel set with Shimano 600 freewheel (13-21) and Italian rims

      This bike has been stored well and never raced but I've trained on it for several years.
      The bike is a great ride and is light and well balanced. I've got a cushy seat on it but could swap saddles.

      Asking $450

      Respond to Kelly
      415-912-6211

      (No spams or money order offers, please)

      Location: Grain Valley
      http://kansascity.craigslist.org/bik/2404044946.html