1993 58cm Bridgestone RB-1 - $700

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2011
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/2303636919.html

      Selling my 1993 Bridgestone RB-1. This is the year with the Ritchey
      bi-plane fork crown and ishiwata 022 tubing. Frame is the 58cm size
      (seattube c-c) and top tube is 59cm c-c. This bike was given to me by a
      friend who worked at Bridgestone in the early 90s, story was the frame's
      paint was scratched in shipping to Bstone so they threw it in with a
      batch of frames to get powdercoated and it became his personal bike. The
      bike has a mix of Dura-Ace 7400 and Shimano 600 parts. This is an
      amazing riding frame and it is one of those bikes I swore I'd never
      sell, but here it is and hopefully someone will get some excellent miles
      out of it.