1992 55cm Bridgestone XO-1 - $950+

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 9:04 PM
      Not mine. Pix on heaveBay link.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/1992-Bridgestone-XO-1-55cm-/150587176420?pt=Road_Bikes&hash=item230fb1f5e4

      I'm selling a very rare and collectible Bridgestone XO-1. This bike was
      only made for two years, 1992 was the first year and it was a limited
      production run of 1,000. This bike is completely original, except for
      the tires and saddle.
      Overall
      the bike is in very good condition. Frameset is straight and dent free
      with all the original decals. There were some paint chips that the
      previous owner touched up, the touch up paint was not a perfect match,
      I've included some close up photos to show this. Unless you are very
      close-up looking for imperfections, the bike looks very nice and
      presents well. The components are in great condition, everything is
      tuned and properly maintained, it shifts flawlessly.

      You can find hi-res 9 megapixel photos here: http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/2132960/3/Bicycles/Bridgestone/20110402XO-1?h=766002

      The
      bike will be just like the photos except the SPD pedals will be removed
      and the original MKS pedals installed. The bike will be professionally
      wrapped and shipped in a bicycle box. Thanks for looking and good luck
      bidding!